We got up this morning and headed to Starbucks to book our one vacation excursion for Kauai that we needed the internet to research prices and ratings on. After we got things squared up, we headed back to Steph’s to pack for our trip (we leave tomorrow).
We had to catch up on a little bit of laundry, and wanted today to be more of a down day before heading out to Kauai.
We did take part of the afternoon off from packing and organizing to head down to the Aloha Swap Meet again. The swap meet is only open on Sunday’s and Wednesday’s, and since Steph closes on her house 2 days after we leave, her time here is short lived too. We headed down again and Chris picked up a few more $5 tee shirts and Steph stocked up on towels.
After we got back from the market, to make up for our few days with lack of exercise, we all headed out on a jog. I’ve slowed down quite a bit…I’m pretty sure Steph and Chris slowed down their pace for me, although I doubt either one of them would admit it. We ran 3.8 miles at about a 10 min/mile pace or so.
I’m actually starting to feel a little bit under the weather with a sore throat, so we called it quits pretty early in hopes that I’d be recovered for our trip to Kauai tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment