This week, Kalia :
- came down with a little bit of a cold. Unfortunately for guests, this made her a bit clingy and more tired than usual. I'm partially concerned that she's gotten our allergy issues. Poor baby girl.
- She's smiled more and cooed more.
- She's started actually looking at us instead of around us towards the end of the week.
- When she's not in clingy mode, she thoroughly enjoys for us to lay her down on her blanket or Baby Einstein gym and kick and punch around. We sing "I like to move it move it" to her when she's kicking around like crazy. She's already such a strong little girl!
- Rejected the bottle a few times and took it a few times. If she's wide awake, she doesn't take the bottle. If Chris can get her prior to her fully waking up, she'll take it. If she wakes up all the way, there's no way, no how she's taking the bottle. One night she drank 2.5 ounces! She's kind of regressing on her sleep time though...I think she's going through a growth spurt. We're getting 2.5 hours max these days. Oiy!
- Developed a rash on her face. We're not sure if it's a heat rash or an allergic reaction. We're going to try washing our clothes with baby detergent to see if that helps. Her face stays on our shirts quite a bit!
I did manage to get her to smile in a few of her weekly pictures. Her smile is so so adorable...I love her little dimples!! Maybe she's starting to take after her goofy Mommy some instead of her serious Daddy!
 |
| "Na-ner-na-ner-na-nar" |
|
|
|
 |
| "Hmmmm...." |
 |
| "Hi Mommy" |
After a few photo sessions, Kalia let me know she was done.
 |
| "All right Mommy, NO MORE photos!" |
She's getting so big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment